As we all grapple with the challenges of the COVID-19 virus, please know that Boyer Rosene is committed to maintaining safe and healthy conditions for our employees and customers.
As such, we are closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak according to the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). Boyer Rosene employees have been made aware of the best practices of sanitation and protocol for avoiding the spread or contraction of disease.
To keep employees, their families and our local communities safe, and to mitigate against business disruption, Boyer Rosene is preparing—rather than panicking. Even if Coronavirus is successfully controlled, it’s crucial for businesses to have a plan in place.
What are the Symptoms of Coronavirus?
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the key symptoms of Coronavirus, appearing 2 to 14 days after exposure, are: Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath.
How Can Coronavirus be Prevented?
Boyer Rosene is implementing many best practices to avoid the spread of the disease:
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth
- When sick, stay at home
- Avoid contact with those who are sick
- When coughing or sneezing, use a tissue (or the crook of your elbow)
- Wash your hands with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds, regularly
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Keep your immune system strong
What We Are Doing Differently
We understand that this outbreak is adding extra stress and concerns to everyday life, so we are taking some additional actions that aim to help our customers.
- If requested, our movers can wear gloves while they are moving your items. Please talk to one of our professional moving agents for more details.
- We are also hapy to conduct a remote estimate over the phone if you have reservations about having someone enter your home.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Boyer Rosene Moving and Storage. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our employees and customers safe while providing you the best possible moving experience.
Subscribe to Boyer-Rosene Moving & Storage, Inc.'s Blog