When you’re looking for Clarendon Hills office movers with years of experience and a positive, helpful outlook, look no further than Boyer-Rosene. For more than 50 years, we’ve helped offices get wherever they need to go — quickly and affordably. Our customer-focused approach means we always aim for the highest level of customer service. That’s why each project is assigned a dedicated commercial move coordinator who will always be available to give updates and answer questions. No matter the size of your office or the distance you’re headed, we’re committed to excellence from start to finish.
The #1 Choice Among Office Moving Companies in Clarendon Hills, IL
Each office is different, which means each office move needs a high level of customization, planning, and coordination. Luckily, at Boyer-Rosene, we excel at these things. We’re your source for smart pre-move and on-site planning that ensures the entire process goes smoothly. And if you’re looking for solutions that are minimally disruption, we can work after-hours or on the weekends. You’ll be impressed by the skill and aptitude of our experienced moving crews, who always show up ready to get to work. Whether you’re planning a local or a long-distance move, we’re your source for:
- Packing and Unpacking Services: Packing and unpacking are time consuming and can be a major headache, which is why so many of our commercial customers opt for our specialized packing services.
- Custom Crating: For any equipment or furniture that needs it, we can offer custom crating that ensures your items are protected during moving and transit.
- Office Furniture Disassembly and Installation: It may sound like a big job, but when you have as many trained professionals as we do, disassembly and installation of your office furniture is no sweat.
- On-Schedule Pickup and Delivery: We know that time is money, which is why we’re always on time with pickup and delivery of your items.
- IT Disconnect and Reconnect Services: As a trusted Clarendon Hills office mover, we’re proud to offer disconnecting and reconnecting of your computers, plus deployment of any new equipment and mounting of monitors.
Secure Short- and Long-Term Storage Options
Storage is an essential part of any office move, especially if you need a place to store items while your new office is being prepared. Whether you need it for a few weeks or months on end, we offer flexible storage options in one of two secure facilities with a combined size of more than 200,000 square feet. Fire- and theft-protected, these spaces also feature 24/7 surveillance, ensuring your items are being properly safeguarded.
Boyer-Rosene is ready to show you why we’re the best Clarendon Hills office moving company for your office move. To learn more about us and get a free moving quote, just reach out via phone or contact form today!